WARRANTY + Extended Service
For those who value peace of mind, say ‘Y.E.S.’ to Yamaha Extended Service GET REAL PEACE OF MIND FOR YOUR YAMAHA We want you to continue enjoying your Yamaha for many years to come. While your Yamaha is in warranty, of course, you can relax knowing you have Genuine Yamaha Factory coverage to handle any warranty repair bills. What if you could have that same dependable Yamaha coverage after your limited warranty expires? You can! By adding Yamaha Extended Service – Y.E.S. – to your Yamaha, you get a solid protection plan created and administered by Yamaha for Yamaha customers just like you. Y.E.S. coverage gives you unmatched peace of mind as it helps steer you through the inconvenience of repairs.
All new Yamaha outboards are covered by a limited warranty for pleasure use, which covers four strokes for three years and two strokes for two years. A Yamaha Factory Warranty provides owners with some of the best warranty coverage in the industry. Factory-trained service technicians stand ready to help, for the life of a Yamaha warranty. For that same peace of mind and dependable coverage after the factory warranty expires, add Yamaha Extended Service (Y.E.S.).
- Y.E.S. is easy. Just ask us how!
- It gives you peace of mind. Sudden repairs* become our concern—not yours. Y.E.S. applies whether it’s an easy fix or a costly repair.
- It protects you from expensive repair bills. Unexpected repairs won’t throw a monkey wrench into your finances.
- It offers uninterrupted Genuine Yamaha coverage. Y.E.S. takes over automatically when your original factory warranty expires.
- It covers you, nationwide. Y.E.S. is honored by our network of 2000+ dealers nationwide. Just about anywhere you venture, you’ll find coverage.
It’s surprisingly affordable. Several years of Y.E.S. coverage cost a fraction of what one major engine repair bill might be.It has no deductible. Y.E.S. provides complete coverage on qualifying mechanical defects*. You won’t have to pay anything.It increases the value of your Yamaha. Your Y.E.S. protection plan is transferable to your outboard’s next owner. This can increase your Yamaha’s value if you decide to sell or trade in.It includes Travel & Recreation Interruption Protection (T.R.I.P.) Y.E.S. coverage automatically includes T.R.I.P., which covers expenses (up to $250 per occurrence) related to a qualified failure. This includes expenses for food or lodging, transportation—even a charter or rental boat—each time you have a covered warranty or Y.E.S. repair.*Excluding those repairs due to normal wear and tear or aging.